Launch Your Website Into The Stars!
Website Promotion And Submission For Beginners
*Website Promotion Tools
*Tricks Of The Trade
*Valuable Links To Guide You Along The way
Don't Be Scammed!
Successfully promoting a website is not as expensive as you may think!
Ways To Build A Successful Website:
1. Consider adding a discussion board to keep visitors coming back
2. Submit to search engines and directories on a regular basis about every 6 to 8 weeks
3. Consider writing and publishing your own online newsletter also called an ezine.
4. Consider bumper stickers, t-shirts, and other offline strategies with your website address on them, they can be surprisingly effective.
5. Dont forget advertising in free classified websites, such as craigslist, and online classified websites..
8.Print business cards for your website.
9.Post in Yahoo! or Google groups.
10.Write a press release, and submit it to a website such as PRweb
Submitexpress.com Submit your website to over 70 search engines
Ineedhits.com Submit to over 20 search engines free
Freewebsitesubmission.com- manual and auto submission to the highest-rated, Free Internet Search Engines and Directories
Scrubtheweb.com-A very popular website submission and SEO website
Pingmyurl.com-Automatically Submit Your URL to 1,659 Different Websites
Did you know that almost 70 percent of small and medium businesses actively use social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to promote their companies?
Here are several of the most compelling reasons that you should consider using social media tools to promote your business.